new foal -- FINALLY

FINALLY, five days short of a year, our baby was born!  He is a bay stud colt
with a large blanket and two socks.  He has a heart shaped spot on his right
hip!  Joseph (my five year old son) decided weeks ago that the new baby's
name should be "Stand Still."  When I asked him why that name, he said,
"Cause that's what you're always saying to the horses anyway."  So the baby's
name is "Hearts Stand Still."

Rhonda and Special