Blood Panel Article

Lori Hayward lhayward@va.com
Susan --
On Sat May 20th you posted to ridecamp:

"I just sent you an article on interpreting blood panels for the layperson,
let me know if you don't get it, the computer was doing odd things."

How about sending the rest of us a copy of that article....or at least where
we can find it.  I'm sure this is a topic of great concern to all Endurance
riders!  I for one would be very interested in the article!

Lori Hayward
LIV2RYD in VA