Re: RC: a very special day...

In a message dated 5/21/00 8:52:48 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
SoulsSerenade@aol.com writes:

<< .tomorrow (Monday) is my birthday!!!!! I'll be 17.  Man I'm
 gettin' old.....next thing ya know, I'll be sproutin' silver hairs on my
 head!  Scary!!!!!! >>

Hi Renee, happy 17th birthday!  I hate to be the one to tell you this, but
the scariest thing that happens as you age ain't grey hair. (how to say
this?) It is the hair that sprouts on parts of your body where formerly there
wasn't any hair.  or.....the hair that quits residing where it was supposed
to.  Trust me on this one, babe, once THAT starts happening, I'm pretty sure
grey hair looks good!

Sylvia (noooo, not me, just my friends :) (and yes, I know this isn't
endurance related, but I couldn't resist)