Letter/email campaigns

Jerry Fruth, Chair - AERC trails committee fruth@pop.netzero.net
In the past few weeks we have seen calls go out asking for letter writing or or e-mails to be sent regarding certain trail issues. In two cases the letters were not needed. In fact, we did not have the complete facts before the requests were made.

This does not help the image of Endurance Riders here in the U.S.
You will find on our web page all of the current facts that you will need to know regarding writing in letters or posting e-mails over issues.  I appreciate you desire to help the cause, but lets keep our cool and find out if letters are really in order to send.