Re: RC: International

Agreed, Heidi.  I'm curious about why the AERC website doesn't
include a way to sign up for International membership, as an add-on
to general membership already in place.

I'm one of those who has absolutely no aspirations of competing
internationally or even about finishing first domestically, but wants
to support the international efforts of AERC competitors.  I feel
great when I hear how well our riders are doing.  Who here didn't
feel crushed when the France pre-ride results came out, and only one
US team member had managed to complete?   We can't play in the
international game without money, and if you enjoy hearing of our
triumphs and aren't a USET member (I'm not), $10 seems a small price
to pay to support the tremendous effort to compete against the better
funded nations.

Lynne