Re: Looking for company called "SuitAbility"

on 5/18/00 6:16 PM, ridecamp-d-request@endurance.net at
ridecamp-d-request@endurance.net wrote:

> From: "guest@endurance.net" <guest@endurance.net>
> Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 12:14:06 -0700
> To: "ridecamp@endurance.net" <ridecamp@endurance.net>
> Subject: RC:  Looking for company called "SuitAbility"
>
> Marci Cunningham mcunningham@calcot.com
> This company made patterns for horse and
> rider clothes and also sold fabric.  Does
> anyone know if this company still exists
> and if so how to get in touch with them?
>
> Thanks,
> Marci Cunningham
> mcunningham@calcot.com

Hi Marci,

Here is another company you might be interested in although they do not have
a web site or email (that I know of).  Very knowledgeable in all fabric,
zippers, snaps and buckles for any horse, rider or pet item one could want
to make.  Great people to deal with too.

'The Rain Shed'
707 NW 11th
Corvallis, Oregon  97330
1-541-753-8900