Limestone Challenge; Announcement

Limestone Challenge Ride is FULL

A 75 Rider limit was imposed on us by the New Property Owners! They are giving us an opportinity to HOLD the Ride,but are sighting SECURITY CONCERNS. They aren't HORSE people, so they don't know what to expect( they wanted to know what kind of security we were going to HIRE?).....What if someone BURNED the Barn down? Does that give you an idea. So, maybe next year no limit will be imposed. Please understand that if it was up to us we'd love to have you! We have spent years trying to figure out how to make this ride break even. Now we have more riders that want to come than we can take. We appreciate all those Riders that have helped to make Limestone become popular but if you haven't already sent your entry, its TOO LATE! LIMESTONE IS FULL!
    Thank You, Carol Crawford & Joy Trevey