Re: RC: how i got my Tevis Buckle

In a message dated 5/18/00 6:12:51 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
guest@endurance.net writes:

<<  It is his most prized Posession but his concern for my training utilizing
nicotine weighed so heavily on his mind that he offered me the buckle if i
quit the Camels.  3 days later i still got the Tevis Buckle on.  >>

Now, that's a pretty damned good friend. What's he going to do to cure the
whiskey and wild women problem?

ti