need help

Mercedes Tapia lavasca@cvtci.com.ar
I am from Argentina, here the Endurance is a little new, I am a professional trainer for an Arab breeder, and I am not shure for the way you do this type of arrangement in the USA, like honorarium per horse or per month, pourses of the competitios, sell comissions, etc.
I will apreciate if any one can help me in this way because I really love my work and I want to do it properly.
Thank you for listen.