Help for OD-ers!

Hi Guys!
I know some of you remember me - I sure have done the winners! - in FLA
and north (hint-hint!).  Massage, that is - equine to be exact.
SOOOO.....

I'll be at the Old Dominion from Thursday evening through Sunday.  I know
all your horses want me, but do YOU want me to work on them?  I'll be
crewing for Lori Hayward, who's doing a 50, so I am available Thursday
after the dinner, all day Friday, and Saturday afternoon on.  Help make
my trip worth it and I'll help make you're horse a better camper!!!

Good 'ol Karen in PA
(i.e., Karen Zelinsky, ESMT)

NOTE:  my bumper sticker idea:  "After you've ODed, everything's
downhill!"

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.