Re: RC: Have you ever felt like this at a ride?

> What you've just experienced is the "horse show" aspect of endurance riding.
> Disgusting, but real.

I dunno, that sounded like CTR to me, _not_ endurance.  We don't have "vet
judges" and don't get points and such.  Not to start the CTR vs. Endurance
Flame War again <g> but there is no "horse show" judging in endurance.
Shoot, seems to me that plenty of endurance riders take pride in how much
sand and mud the horses are wearing at the end of the ride. :))

Glenda & Lakota
Mobile, AL
AERC # M18819 & H27310
SE Region