Re: RC: Weird stirrup wear

In a message dated 5/15/00 2:03:18 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
rides2far@juno.com writes:

<< I ride in E-Z ride aluminum stirrups with toe guards.  Love
 them.  I've had them  probably 6 years or so.  The left stirrup is a
 little bent, but the right one looks like it's been run over it's so
 warped.  The outside of the stirrup is WAY low. >>

I'm no genius but I don't think that aluminum warps!  My guess is that you
ran  over it, Kaboot stepped on it, or maybe it got caught up in the tackroom
door.  But, I ride the same stirrup going on 5 years now and the only problem
is the pads are getting smashed down.  I've been wanting the plastic ones
anyways. :-))

Jackie Baker