RC: aussie saddles

Hi
As I continue my saddle search,  I have been looking at aussie saddles
which I like very much.  But my budget doesn't allow for a australian
made saddle, I was looking at the kimberly campdraft and the kimberly
poley which are asian made copies, does anyone on this list have any
experience with these saddles?  Thanks for any help.  Heidi