RC: slant load vs straight load

"Wisdom" has it that slant loads are best for the horses but I'm not so
sure.  We have a 4 horse stock trailer, straight load, no ramp.  All of
our horses have always been easy loaders and good travelers.  I think
how you drive is really the most important issue.  I don't like those
rear tack rooms.  They make getting in and out a real problem and
several of my friends or their horses have been hurt by this kind of set
up.  A stock trailer is light and airy and you can always take the
dividers out if you want to loak on a slant.