RC: BRAND INSPECTION IN CALIFORNIA

Do you have a longe whip handy? If you don't establish some authority, the
horse is going to become a dangerous pest fast. Either chase him off (loud
noises work well...those boating sirens that blast?) or catch him and lead
him to another section of "open range" where (apparently) he'll become
someone else's problem. Mostly, you don't seem to be doing a good job of
being the alpha in your herd. An alpha mare would NEVER put up with this
sort of interloper. All IMHO, of course, but it sounds like a dangerous
sitch.

Bonnie in AZ