RC: Re: carbs and heart rate

Sylvia,
Uhm, don't consider this a flame, but aren't your pellets probably ground
grains & hay pressed into pellets? If not, what is it? How many pounds of it
do they get?
Don't you increase the feed during multidays? I know our horses are very
hungry after rides, & if they were going back out day after day would
probably need that 10-12 lbs by the end of a 5 day also. During the course
of a 100 mile ride our horses will eat about 3 times what they get on a
normal day.
Nancy Mitts