RC: TREELESS SADDLE QUESTION

CHAR ANTUZZI CHAR_ANTUZZI@HP.COM
I am really looking into buying a treeless saddle, The Bob Marshal trainer is more what I leaning towards, but there seems to be a brand alson called a Natural Ride. Anybody here of this kind, also here these saddles (Treeless) tend to slip around a bit, what kind of pads do you use without over heating your horse. Looking to do Tevis this year and will need a new saddle as my stud is really getting a lot of muscles throughout is wither and back area as we are conditioning and my saddle isn't fitting him anymore.
Thanks