RC: Retail source of biothane

BioPlastics Company is continually improving their products...among those
improvements are the new embossed line of material which is far more flexible and
"user friendly" than the stuff we were all using years ago.  Add a good nylon
backing (to prevent hole stretching and tearing) and you've got something that
outlasts leather and its easy to use.  It can be done...

Teddy

--
Teddy Lancaster
American Endurance Ride Conference # 139422

Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak;
Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.

-- Winston Churchill