RE: HERPES

debbie zanot darkcat5@yahoo.com
I had my eyes opened WIDE when I worked at a Standardbred
track. Herpes is common in the race industry and if you
need information on it go to a standardbred site. Someone
posted about a horse having sores under it's lips and this is
a sign of herpes also it is very debilitating as the horses
become sore all over and funky gaited from the pain.
There are treatments for it but it is pretty serious from
what I witnessed.