Re: delicate subject

Okay I will be one of those ME TOOS here. I must intervene. I believe that
some of the subject material is abit brazen here. I remember the last thing
that men want to hear about is womens bodily functions. Really ladies is
nothing Sacred anymore?? Sorry for me being a bit old fashioned here. But
the last thing I want to think about is the subject at hand. It is bad
enough I have to hear it in the work place.  I can think of several
employees who must take a day off because they are cramping. I will be one
of those to say well get some #*$&Y#*^ Midol and using it as a crutch to get
out of work. Do you think the pioneering women would say to their husbands
"babe sorry can't sow any wheat today I am cramping."
Ladies this is a woman thing keep it among the women. If you want to hear
the results then ask to be posted privately. Where has the manners gone??
Carla (flame away I borrowed an asbestos suit!!)
Ansata (mom I can't be rode today I am in heat!)
Haley (me neither mom we women stick together here)
Rob *shaking head at stuff discussed here on RC.)