rudeness vs. competitive females

Patrick Helly harmonyrch@aol.com
To Donna and Debbie,

First I want to say that I feel badly about the horsewomen who were so competitive during that long downhill section, that they felt a need to push those in front of them.
I'm not going to name them.
When we got to the bottom and there was a safe place for passing, I got out of the way and observed Debbie E. almost get run over as the riders passed. Yes, she lost her shoe and I waited because she is a friend, competition or not. Her horse might not have been patient alone. We rode most of the rest of the ride together with Stacy Jett.
I can only say that maybe, the competitive urge of some people gets their better judgement and leave it at that. But, let's keep an eye on them in the future.

Debbie and Stacy , it was fun riding with you two.

 Donna ,  you will come back.  I always learn something from my falls, and this is the toughest sport I've ever competed in.

   See ya soon,
            Patrick

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-