Harray Nina. And Happy Mothers Day all.

In a message dated 05/10/2000 8:38:12 AM Central Daylight Time,
Coujurs1@aol.com writes:

<< Roger told his story, as did Howard, to
 try to open some eyes, not some mouths!  Or in this case, not some
keyboards.

   Nina Gibson >>

Nina I commend you!!  Ha-ray for Nina.  Your mail was right on!

I have been around horses ALL my life (and be it as Mother's Day "THANK YOU
MOM."... And thank you mom's on this list from all us "was Juniors" to now
struggling seniors, Thank You.  And Happy Mother's Day) and I have seen some
scary crap when it comes to horses.  I must say; in my prayers at night, you
bet your hiney that my horse is topping the list right after my family.  God
bless our horses, for they are Gods greatest creation.  And I hope I don't
come back as an Endurance horse in my next life".  :0)

Happy trails all and my you and your horses be safe!

Jinnifer