Small Arabians

Does anyone out there breed for small arabs anymore. Like in the 13.2 to 14.2
range. I ask because thats my personal preference, I'm 5'4" and a
featherweight, and kind of enjoy the 'large dog' arabs. My friend has a
little stallion, my geldings only 'fling' before the vet took his little
gems, and I just wondered how hard it would be to find a little mare(s) that
also had the right stuff to produce endurance type 'ponies'.

                                              Shelly in DE