RC: White Clover (the little creepers in lawns)

Barb Peck bpeck@together.net
Barb Peck
bpeck@together.net

Sue asked if alsike clover is the clover in most lawns.

Sue:  I'm not sure what state you live in...
But in the NE:
We have White clover in the pastures and lawns. It's a low growing, creeping plant and non-toxic. It's always blooming,
blossoms are about the diameter of your thumb nail.

I've only seen the Alsike along the road-sides here.

Barb