water

  > I am helping my daughters FFA chapter  with studying for a Hippology exam.
For state FFA contest in June.One of the questions is  :
>Horses that are hot from strenuous exercise should have free access to
>water.

We have this problem with USPC also.
Although our manuals do say to let the horse have small frequent amounts of water as the horse is walked to cool it out.
These org. just don't evaluate questions often enough.

Vick
(still sittin' here in mud)