wax removal Funny

start a fire and make a ring of fire with horse and rider inside ring. you
must now have the person who marked your horse. they must wear black and
completely cover themselves in a mixture of manure from a horse who has
eaten clover for 3 hours and beat pulp. the beat pulp manure mixture must be
made by the third cousin of the ridemanager.if you cant locate a third
cousin then the farrier of the ridemanager will do. The rider must chant for
five minutes to the waz crayon gods above..
Isay comandsay to removesay waxsay.
I begsee to removesee waxsee.
say this over and over. then the person who marked the horse must walk
through the fire and chant with you..
Oh wax gods have mercy on the horses butt
we have been unmerciful at finding something that comes off!
Oh blessed wax gods we beg thee to remove the wax.

let me know if it works.....
Carla (chanting to the moveing gods as we speak)
Ansata (why are we wearing these goofy looking doileys on our heads?)
Haley (keeps the flys away doesn't it?)