Lawton

I feel lucky to have met Lawton Johnson while I was
riding in the Southeast. I was so impressed by him and
by stories that others told that I bought the ride photos
that Genie SS took of him at the Biltmore while I was
there. I will scan these as soon as I can and post them
on Endurance Net. I'm so sorry Endurance has lost
him - but glad for him that he was doing 100 mile rides
right up until the end. If we could all be so lucky.

Steph