Re: RC: Lawton Johnston

> The funeral for Hall of Fame member, Lawton Johnston, will be Monday May 15
> at 3:30 pm at Napier Funeral Home Graniteville,SC.  The SE is planning a
> memorial issue in our newsletter and would love to have stories,
> rememberances etc. to include.  They can be sent to me,  Truman Glenda
> Snodgrass Newsletter editor.

That's me, the newsletter editor, so you may send stories, etc. to me by
email to grs@theneteffect.com (plain ASCII text or cut'n'pasted into email
is best).  Please include your snail mail address in your email to me, so
that I may send you a copy of the published newsletter with your story in
it.  Many thanks.

Glenda (SERA Newsletter Gal)
  & Lakota
Mobile, AL