Re: RC: Los Alamos

I live approximately 1 hour south of Los Alamos -- have been watching the
smoke from the fire for several days.   I have offered to house horses, dogs,
cats, and people at my place but so far it seems that most folks evacuated
are trying to stay close to their homes and hanging out around Santa Fe.

We continued to have brutally high winds today with the forecast for winds
diminishing over the next few days.

Susan