RideStories

This seems like a good time to remind you folks that I have my new
website http://RideStories.com up and running, and I have a nice
selection of stories from many ridecampers.

Please pay me a visit, and if you have any stories to offer, or links to
suggest, I would welcome them.

I'm particularly excited about the section I call "Up and Coming" where
I will have continuing stories of your young horses that you are
preparing for endurance. I have two people planning to share with us
about their future endurance horses, and I would love to have more.

Also, the Tevis coverage from past years is already there, and I will
have Tevis2000 coverage in July.

Donna O'Gara
http://RideStories.com