Re: Re: soap

Gonna take time for a quick reply to this one....we use LOC (short for
liquid organic cleaner made by Amway).  It is used to clean out chemical
tankers (you know, the stuff Dow ships all over the country!).  It is also
great for washing horsey blankets and such as well as the horseys
themselves (OK, my brain is fizzed out lately....horseys indeed!).  I have
found that the LOC doesn't leave any soapy residue and my horses who would
usually roll like maniacs as soon as they were turned back out to pasture
do not roll when bathed with this stuff!!!  NO kidding!!!  My sister didn't
believe me.  She said her mare ALWAYS rolls no matter what.  She didn't
roll.  This is my disclaimer...if you swear to me he will roll, he probably
won't and if I swear to you that he probably won't, he will!!!  So try it
and see what happens!!  I think my horses were itchy even from the
"special" horsey shampoos and no matter how hard I tried to rinse and
squeegee them off!!  My theory is no suds, no itch...Anyway, I would think
this would help with the aluminum trailers, too though I wouldn't leave the
water stand in one.  Whew... I feel cleansed...I miss you guys!!

Maggie Mieske
Mieske's Silver Lining
10601 S. Richards Rd.
McBain, Michigan 49657