Endurance Coverage

Audrey Scott AScott@stablegate.com
Greetings fellow endurance riders.  I am working for a company, eStable, Inc. in Torrance, CA who is launching a portal web site called Stablegate.com.  The site will be an "Infomediary" to all equestrian disciplines and will eventually offer ecommerce capabilities to order products on line.  Our mission is not to compete with standalone web sites specific to your interest, but to further expand the exposure to all Horse related activities.

Endurance will be listed under the Western Page.  As a PS Region competitor, I will provide some input on the events I attend, but I would love to have stories from ALL REGIONS relative to a ride you have just completed, or a story of interest relative to the sport of endurance (approx. 500 words)  I know there are some very talented, creative writers out there and here's your chance to have a story read by a wider audience.  Please feel free to contact me directly with any questions, otherwise, email me your stories at:  AScott@stablegate.com

Thank you and happy trails

Audrey Scott
Director, Vendor/Customer Relations
eStable, Inc.