Re: RC: Re: Bloodwork

In a message dated 5/11/00 11:22:26 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
suendavid@worldnet.att.net writes:

<< > The screamers also are alkalotic. I've seen no indication of latate
 buildup
 > at all in endurance horses.
 >
 > ti

 Not surprising.  The major shifts I see are muscle/liver enzymes (and even
 those are squirrely), and changes related to heat buildup => alkalotic.
 Glucose in some, not all.

 Susan G >>

I wonder if it's possible to get so far into ketosis that you get an acidic
situation. Anybody know how far you have to go to go into acidosis via
ketosis?

ti