problems

Lif writes " I bet that whatever "problems" EN and AERC have don't go away
just because Doyle left.  Lif"
    How right you are, Lif.  Only way to totally eliminate problems is to
have NO PEOPLE whatsoever involved in anything.  Of course that might lead to
a whole new set of problems.
    As long as i'm playing the devil's advocate I'd like to point  out that
actually the  AERC staff does not  sit around  the office deciding which
section of the country gets which magazines first.  You might try talking to
your US postal service.  I've had years of  experience in sending out 3rd
class mail and it's totally unpredictable where it will land first.