[Fwd: RC: Re: Bloodwork]

Tivers@aol.com wrote:

> The screamers also are alkalotic. I've seen no indication of latate buildup
> at all in endurance horses.
>
> ti

Hi all,

I can second that. Some years ago at our National Championship they run tests on all
horses to control the lactate buildup. There were no significant rises, except one
horse at one VG, which had normal numbers in the next. Had to search the article
about that, will take some time.
I'll come back on this.

Wolfgang + Ninja 11 (Lactate? Isn't this my turbo-fuel?)
Germany