Re: RC: EN Survey

At 10:37 PM 5/9/00 -0600, Teresa wrote:
whether you would get EN if it was optional. What I'm curious to know is what value do you personally place on it?  The list price is $40.  Do you consider it worth that much? Worth $35? Worth $30? $25, $20 ????

My very favorite magazine in the whole world (today) is the New Mexico Magazine.  Used to be Sunset, but since we moved here and since Sunset doesn't include our area of NM in the gardening section, we don't get it any more.  So... the NM Mag is available by subscription (if you find a deal on it) for $26/year I think.  Equus, which I have been subscribing to almost from the first issue, is $24 per year.  Of course, both mags have lots of advertising which drops the subscription price.  It would be nice if EN was somewhere in that vicinity.  Lif

Lif & Paul Strand
  STRAND ENTERPRISES fasterhorses.com
providing you with alternatives for your life
Web Page Design * Computer Graphics * Internet Research * Fine Art
Blue-Green Algae & other complementary health options
Arabian Horses for Distance Riding
fax: (561) 594-4609