Camping shower

When I was in Field Camp for my Geology degree in Colorado.  We heated water
over the camp fire and poured it into a Gerry Can that had a shower nozzle
attached near the bottom on one of the narrow sides.  The procedure was to get
wet shut off water, soap up and rinse off, shut off water.  Never used a whole
can of water, holds around 10 gallons of water I think.

Good luck

OH for those interested I remembered to turn off my V-card so I won't set off
any of those "unknown attachment" alarms.
begin:vcard
n:Pollock;Don & Linda
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
version:2.1
email;internet:donp@dcr.net
note:JR- OOOH daddy, I'm SOOO laid back now you wouldn't know me.
adr;quoted-printable:;;Oak Hill Farm=0D=0A1400 Birdie Road;Lawrenceburg;Kentucky;40342;
fn:Don & Linda Pollock & JR n Bay Star
end:vcard