Re: Bloodwork

> Since they are going so much faster now are we seeing racehorse like
> acidosis instead? Sue?
>
> Sarah and Fling (Are you SURE you want to try the OD 100 this year, Mom?
Yep!)

In the CBCs I've seen recently, they were still consistently more alkalotic
than acidotic, including in some top tenning horses.  Lowest pH I've seen
was around 7.36, hardly a horse carrying enormous loads of lactate.  But I
haven't seen data from any of the nine-hour 100 screamers.

Susan G (HI SARAH!!!!)