Biltmore continued

  Things I forgot to add <g> DIMR.  Coujur finished the 50 in 13th place, I
think MOM did that intentionally because 13 is her lucky number.  After
finishing, MOM was at the VC crewing for me, met me at the finish line, and
led Goat down to the VC, I didn't realize until she got to the VC that she
had led him down barefoot!  She said he about jumped on her coming off the
hill when something spooked him!  She trotted him out for me at BC, I was
still green around the gills.  I really want to thank MOM and Tamra, I was
pretty high maintenance on this ride, they kept me hosed down pretty good.  I
took Tamra's towel with me the last two loops and kept wiping my face with
it.  So by the time I finished, I was feeling better, still couldn't talk
much, but felt better.  Joe, Tamra's husband, finished the 100 in a tie for
20th place.  He had woman waiting on him to go out <g>.  Bogey, like Goat,
looked far superior to his rider!
  Nina and Goat