Bloodwork Results

I had blood pulled on my mare because 2 yrs ago
she was selenium and calcium deficient.  I want to
breed her and wanted to be sure her levels were good.
This mare is on a good supplement, good hay and alfalfa
cubes plus grain.

The test results came back as follows:  Sel          1.38
                                                                    Copper
.51
                                                                    Calcium
9.5
                                                                    Phos
2.3
My vet said all levels are marginally low except copper
is quite low.   My vet has a supplement that will help with
getting these levels up that is a little better then the one
I have been using for the last two years.

Where would one find out what normal levels are?

Thanks
Julia