Re: RC: Fatpak?

Hi Kelli
do not know where you are but
not really sure if you want to feed it
if you are trying to put weight on a foaling mare or what
but we fed Fatpak a couple of yrs ago and it raised the heart rate of our 2
endurance horses about 10 at standing rest and recovery time where quite a
bit higher
but if you are going to use it to put weight on like I said then it will be
ok I guess
but we did not have any luck with it at all
and will not feed it again even for the mares
cya
Bill & De Proctor
 <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/oasisarab/Oasis.html">The Oasis Arabian
Horse Ranch</A>