Biltmore award-

Wendy Mickels rahesi@stc.net
I would like to thank Anna for doing such a wonderful
Job on the B.C. 50-mile award. It was beautiful to see finally
and I was so glad to have been there yesterday. I hope every-
one enjoyed the poster display I braught.Boy did I un-earth
some memories trying to put that together. From what I could tell
the ride gets better and better each year. I am sorry I was not
there to do the presentation on Sunday but as many of you could
see I had my hands full with baby Collin. He saw all that water
in the buckets Sat a.m. and thought he had died and gone to
Heaven. I was really glad to see so many of you I know. Best
wishes to the new B.C. 50 mile winner I know how tough it is to get. From the sound of it the weather was tough yesterday. Thank you again Anna, Sincerely, Wendy.