Making trouble!!

I heard a GOOD story this weekend. We were at the Washoe rides. Michele
finished a strong 16? on Moose on the 50, Clown's son, and I got to ride
the 50 on a borrowed horse. Thankfully, Susan McCarthy let me borrow
their old Bay Mare Cherry's Jubilee and we had a good ride.

But, the STORY. Oh, Chuck Stalley is so full of it. You can always
expect something fun or at least interesting from him. He and family
were at the ride and they had a new Long, long trailer. (Maybe as long
as Marsha Smith and Tom Johnson's?). It fits almost their whole family
if not all of the horses Chuck has.

It seems that he was cleaning it out the other day and the way it is set
up, with the huge tack room in the middle, there are two doors into that
section. One locks with a deadbolt from the outside and the other one
locks from the horse compartment.  (The horses get their own privacy?)

Well Chuck shut the door and found himself locked in the middle of the
trailer with no one else home!  He was home at a lunch break and had to
get back to work in just 45 minutes. Luckily he had his cell phone with
him and called Pam. She was just minutes away and happened to be coming
home. She let him out of Sundowner Jail.

Steve Shaw