postings.

Good morning all!
Here I am reading some really neat stuff going on overseas, and at Biltmore,
etc.
Then I get a post from someone slamming someone else's horses...nasty
stuff..
And more nasty stuff about who's at fault at American River.
Then some good stuff about feeding, shoeing, etc.

Please, y'all, REMEMBER YOUR POST GOES WORLDWIDE!!  I cringe to think what
people in other countries must think of us!

Can I give some unsolicited advice?  IF YOU CAN'T SAY SOMETHING NICE< DON'T
SAY ANYTHING AT ALL (Thumper's mom in Bambi)
with a cravat...if you have a SOLUTION...we can try to solve the problem...

Louise Burton
Firedance Farms Endurance Arabians
Oklahoma
http://pages.prodigy.net/firedancefarms