Re: RC: Compiegne 3. update

Hi Bette,

I saw your mail on the digest.

Vincent Dupont did not bad with Caline de Biart finishing I think around 15th place at an average of 13.5 Km/H; better for him to finish because he was the one who draw the trail and made it so technical/difficult.

It seems to be in the advantage of the french riders as one can see that there are 7 or 8 of them in the top ten.

I wasn't there; Orfeo is preparing now for the belgian championship and looking for a selmection in the belgian team.

nice we

Leonard