Compiegne 2. Update

Hi group,

I found someone with a bit more info. First - sorry - I have to correct the eliminations in the first VG. In addition to Val, Stephen Rojeck also was eliminated. A total of 11 riders had to quit there. Now I arrived at the third VG, it 12.22 local time. The front runners are expected to be here in a few minutes. Hassan bin Ali was going out first, followed by several french riders and Tarek Taher. Marta Pujadas from Spain in an UAE-horse is going with Tarek.
14 riders are eliminated in the second VG. Bad day for the USET: Dinah Rojeck on Asterix was among them. But some other well known riders are with her: Sheik Rashid (UAE), three riders from Great Britain (Jayme Bone, Graham Hartley, Susan Hawes), both italian riders, one from Portugal, several French (i.e. Denis Pesce).
I'll try to interview the US-Team to get some info about the reasons for the elimination.

More coming soon after the third VG (it's getting hot know, 26 - 28 degree C).

Bye,

Wolfgang.