Compiegne 1. Update

Hi group,

sorry for being that late with my first information. I arrived yesterday eve late, so I don't have any useful data from the pre-inspection. It seems, that all USA-horses did start this morning at 5, but I can't find the Canadian horse (Chris Janzen?). Maybe the horse did not pass the pre-inspection. We do know have 9.12 local time and I arrived at the second vetgate. The official information from the french organisers is very, very poor. No list of eliminations, only some french words by loud-speaker.
I have collected some data from several time-tables. Sad news for the USET: Valerie Kanavy was elimated at the first VG. Jedi was lame. I spoke to her one minute ago and she said it was a bruised heel. She is fine, but a bit sad. Val knows helps the rest of the team. As far as my informations are correct, there are know five US-riders left: Dinah Rojeck with Asterix, Steph Rojeck with Hawk, Lori Stewart with Tawmarseh Tara, Kathy Thompson with El Shaid and Alexandra Wintersteen with Dream Diablo.
The first riders to leave first VG were Denis Pesce (France), Jayme Bone (GB), Vincent Dupont (F), Tarek Taher (Saudi Arabie). The UAE-rider Hassan bin Ali was also among the top ten at this time of the race.
I will know try to get more data about the USET and the head of race.
Please do not send me emails with questions about the race. Because of a very low connection-rate the download will take to much time. I'll come back ASAP, a full list and story will come at the beginning of the week with several photos.

That's it for the moment,

more coming soon,

Wolfgang (without Ninja 11)
France/Compiegne