Re:American River Ride

Carol kamikazearabs@ca.freei.net
I was sorry to hear what happened there. What I don't understand is that there are permenant public bathrooms at that park and anyone who pays the entry fee into the park is allowed to use them, so instead of turning people away why didn't they just tell the riders they have to pay the state park fee of $5 or $7 to use them, instead of turning them away? Whoever was in charge certainly mishandeled the whole thing.Carol.