Re: RC: Robert Williamson

robandcarla@hotmail.com writes:

<< 4) Where was ride management during all this or did I miss that? I reread
 all the posts and I must have missed it or were they not informed of this?
 I will say this out of all the nasty mails I received...I did get some
 results. I did receive a reply from Robert Williamson. I will go out there
 one day now that I have heard from him. I told him I appreciated his
 response. >>

Carla, you should have read the posts more carefully.  Ride management knew
of this problem A YEAR AGO and chose to ignore it at the expense of the
riders!  You and a bunch of other well-intentioned Ridecampers flew off
half-cocked and ill-informed.  Thank goodness that Mr. Williamson seems to be
an understanding soul.  He shouldn't have had to resond to your
(self-admittedly) nasty post.  Speaking from the perspective of someone who
is on a team of ride management people who work congenially with the
National, State and County Forest service administrators I was apalled by
some of the posts from Ridecamp.  Very disappointing.

Sylvia (Nice 180 BTW)