Subject: horse
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 12:33:14 -0700 (PDT)
From: Tina Kaestner <tkaestner@yahoo.com>
To: everyone@nwc.cc.wy.us

Hi everyone,

my name is Tina Kaestner and I am an international
student from Germany here at NWC. I will be done in
May and will then transfer to Florida. Due to this
change I will have to sell my horse.
It is an 11 year old Arabian gelding with papers. He
is a nice horse. I am asking $1,500 for him.
Please let me know if you are interested or know
someone who is.
You can contact me via e-mail at Tkaestner@yahoo.com
or call me 1-307-548-6870.
Thank you very much and have a great week,

Tina Kaestner